Enerflex (TSE: EFX) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 10/16/2023 – Enerflex had its price target lowered by analysts at CIBC from C$11.75 to C$8.50. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/13/2023 – Enerflex had its price target lowered by analysts at National Bankshares, Inc. from C$14.00 to C$10.00. They now have a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/5/2023 – Enerflex had its price target lowered by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from C$10.00 to C$6.00. They now have a “market perform” rating on the stock.
- 10/4/2023 – Enerflex had its price target lowered by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from C$15.00 to C$14.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 10/3/2023 – Enerflex had its price target lowered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus from C$16.50 to C$12.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
Enerflex Stock Performance
Shares of EFX stock opened at C$5.88 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of C$728.47 million, a P/E ratio of -5.39 and a beta of 1.71. The company has a current ratio of 1.29, a quick ratio of 1.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 98.69. The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$7.67 and its 200 day moving average is C$8.33. Enerflex Ltd. has a 12 month low of C$5.47 and a 12 month high of C$11.03.
Enerflex (TSE:EFX – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, August 9th. The company reported C($0.02) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of C$0.19 by C($0.21). The business had revenue of C$776.67 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of C$790.03 million. Enerflex had a negative net margin of 3.84% and a negative return on equity of 7.11%. On average, sell-side analysts anticipate that Enerflex Ltd. will post 0.8175487 earnings per share for the current year.
Enerflex Dividend Announcement
The company also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, October 12th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, August 24th were issued a $0.025 dividend. This represents a $0.10 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.70%. The ex-dividend date was Wednesday, August 23rd. Enerflex’s payout ratio is -9.17%.
Enerflex Ltd. offers energy infrastructure and energy transition solutions to natural gas markets in North America, Latin America, and Eastern Hemisphere. The company provides natural gas compression infrastructure, power generation, and processing infrastructure under contract to oil and natural gas customers; power generation rental solutions; custom and standard compression packages for reciprocating and screw compressor applications; re-engineering, re-configuration, and re-packaging of compressors for various field applications; integrated turnkey power generation, gas compression, processing facilities, natural gas compression, processing, electric power solutions, and water solutions; after-market mechanical services and parts distribution, as well as maintenance solutions to the oil and natural gas industry, operations, and overhaul services; and equipment supply, parts supply, and general asset management.
Receive News & Ratings for Enerflex Ltd Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Enerflex Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.